NALLS FACE OF THE WEEK XIV

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF LINGUISTICS AND LANGUAGES (NALLS) 
UNILORIN CHAPTER 


FACE OF THE WEEK (17/18)  APRIL  2018/WEEK 4

Name:
LAWAL, Samad Olamide

Nickname:
Sammy

Department: 
Linguistics

Any Political Post:
Welfare Secretary (NALLS 16/17)
General Secretary (FASA 17/18)

Level:
400

Date of birth:
11th of May, 199*

Phone number:
08063646572, 09091084442, 09099099995.

Instagram handle: 
@sahmytommy

Twitter handle:
@sahmytommy

Hobbies:
Reading, singing, gaming and traveling.

Religion: 
Islam

Role model: 
Actually, I have lots, but I love Brain Tracy the most.

Favorite food: 
I'm a foodie, I love all Halas'

Favorite colour: 
I don't really have any.

Best Course:
Smiles, I'm cool with all courses but I prefer Morphology to others.

Movies I wish to see again: 
Deep Sigh. Escape from Congo, maybe.

Dreamland:
Paris with my baby.

Crush:
I don't have any.

Memorable day in linguistics dept: Everyday is a memorable day for me.

Describe linguistics dept and students: Smiles. Great department with wonderful people but we need to change our mindset in order to be successful in life.

Shout out: 
Smiles. Shoot out to all my friends and foes. I love everyone.

Favorite artist:
J. Cole

Favorite music genre:
Rap

My experience in unilorin politics: 
One sided, it can easily be predicted.

Remarks on SANZAised/OptimisticEra: Smiles. They're moving the department forward better than it was last session.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL! TUTORIAL!! TUTORIAL!!!

NALLS FACE OF THE WEEK XXI

NALLS/YOSA DINNER UPDATE