NALLS FACE OF THE WEEK XV

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF LINGUISTICS AND LANGUAGES (NALLS) 
UNILORIN CHAPTER 


FACE OF THE WEEK (17/18)  MAY 2018/WEEK 1

Name:
Badmus Mariam Opeyemi

Nickname:
W Square

Department: 
Linguistics

Level:
400

Date of birth:
4th of May, 199*

Phone number:
08141990491

Instagram handle: 
@glee_maryam

Twitter handle:
@maryambadmushope

Hobbies:
Writing, Acting, Talking and Eating

Religion: 
Islam

Role model: 
Actually, I have lots, but I love Brain Tracy the most.

Favorite food: 
Rice and Beans

Favorite colour: 
Pink

Best Course:
Phonology

Movies I wish to see again: 
Baaghi

Dreamland:
United Kingdom and Mecca

Crush:
Seun Sean Jimoh

Describe linguistics dept and students: 
Linguistics department is a very challenging buh interesting department... The students are one in a million.. They have really great sense of humor.. Trust me, alot of people are gonna make it really big in that department.

Shout out: 
My shout out goes to everybody in my life that made me the person I am today.. God bless you all.

Favorite artist:
Young MA

Favorite music genre:
Rap, HipHop, Blues

My experience in unilorin politics: 
Unilorin politics is survival for the fittest.. It gives the student the zeal to work harder to get to his or her dream post.

Remarks on SANZAised: 
Sanzaised Era is an administration that I have been looking forward to occur nd alhamdulilahi it is right now.. It been great, fulfilling nd fun....All the best to the excos


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL! TUTORIAL!! TUTORIAL!!!

NALLS FACE OF THE WEEK XXI

NALLS/YOSA DINNER UPDATE