NALLS FACE OF THE WEEK XXV



Name:
Adebote Adefunke omolola

Nickname:
Funknene

Department:
Linguistics and Nigerian languages

Level: 
400

Date of birth:
6/12/199x

Phone number:
09063637384

Instagram handle:
@funk_nene

Twitter handle:
@adeboteAdefunke

Hobbies:
sleeping, reading novels and doing makeup

Religion:
christianity

Role model:
my mother

Favorite food
ikokore

Favorite colour:
peach

Best course:
morphology

Movies I wish to see again:
Wonder, Titanic, the last don.

Dreamland:
Hawaii, Paris

Crush:
John Boyega

Memorable day in linguistics dept:
Signing out day3

Describe linguistics dept and students:
Interesting

Shout out: 
To my friends, my level advicer and my lecturers.

Favorite artist:
Tjan, Rihanna

Favorite music genre: R & B
My experience in unilorin politics:
None

Remarks on SANZAised/Optimistic Era:
It's unique and interesting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL! TUTORIAL!! TUTORIAL!!!

NALLS FACE OF THE WEEK XXI

NALLS/YOSA DINNER UPDATE